How You Can Determine What to Delegate in Your Life (Work and Personal)Nov 14, 2023
Here’s how you can determine what you can delegate in your life (work and personal).
Do this exercise separately for work and your personal life:
1. Take a week and write down everything you do (in your business or personally on a normal weekly basis)
2. After this long list is completed, highlight the things that ONLY YOU can do.
3. Everything not highlighted, can be delegated.
Some things you can delegate on a personal front: grocery shopping, meals, appointment scheduling, house cleaning, and house projects.
Some things you can delegate on a work front: admin work, bookkeeping, copywriting, graphic design, etc.
A few things to remember:
- You do not have to do everything yourself to be successful.
- Delegation does not mean you’re lazy - it means you’re realistic with what the best use of your time is and the opportunity cost of you doing that thing.
- Just because you *can* do something doesn’t mean you *should*.
Need to delegate some things on the work front?
You can Find A Freelancer and have direct access to over 2500 freelancers in our remote worker community!
Check out all the info over here: chelseabrinkley.com/network